Up to 2 hour sessions that cover many types of photography including Landscape, Nature, Low Light, Night Sky, Street plus more. Specific details about what is covered will be in the event details.
$80 per person
One on one price:
Below lists all the topics that may be covered in an advanced workshop, only relevant topics will be covered by the workshop type, eg Landscape/Nature/Night Sky/Macro/Street etc.
How to achieve creamy bokeh, change the shape of the bokeh
What is it, Light trails, Misty water, Whispy clouds (weather permitting)
Capturing stars, freezing motion, noise
Lights as starbursts, using reflections, removing moving objects, etc
Tips on how to compose your photo using rule of thirds, leading lines, angles & perspective
Typical class size of 4-6
Up to 2 hour duration
Suitable for more advanced shooters
- Completion of Intro to Photography or similar understanding
- A digital camera with manual/aperture or shutter option capability (most DSLR models).
- Tripod, the sturdier the better
- Memory Card(s) – recommend at least a 2GB card Any camera accessories you may have – i.e: lenses, lens hood, filters etc.
- Fully charged camera battery and spare if you have one
- Your cameras manual - for referencing those hard to find features
Sessions are held around the Bendigo area, location information for each workshop will be in the event details, they will also be emailed when registering for this workshop.
View upcoming sessions
SCHEDULE A SESSION
One on one or group workshops can be organised outside of any scheduled sessions. Please contact me for details or to arrange a workshop.